MikeFrancesa.com Homepage WFAN Forums Sports/Political/Media Blog Email Contact Address

For the sage wisdom and oracle like abilities of The Mike Francesa.com; EMAIL THE WEBSITE BY VISITING THE HOMEPAGE

Support The App

Go Back   The MikeFrancesa.com Mike's On & WFAN Message Board Forum > Mike Francesa Mike's On WFAN Mad Dog > Mike Francesa Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Hanging out with Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by guus View Post
Anyone else think this Jaba story is awfully fishy?
It does seem strange.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 PM

why is he on a trampolene in the first place?......someone tell mike the season doesnt start in april,it starts this thursday in japan,or that doesnt count because the yankees arent in it.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:19 PM
mohawk mike

Mushnick: Happy Birthday, Mikey !

Sunday's N.Y. Post :

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_...3g4OZ 3rKeEmI
Old 03-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Hanging out with Lori

Default Mike's changing opinion on Tebow

I put together 2 audios of Mike talking about Tebow. The first is from December with Mike praising Tebow while he was on Denver. The second part is Mike after the Jets trade saying Tebow's play is extremely limited and he can't throw. Mike's hatred of the Jets shows no limits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhhzWaUyZ2Y
Old 03-26-2012, 05:01 PM

^Let's hope Ray see's it and approaches Mike about it or at least lets one of the callers address it.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:03 PM
me here and you there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanging out with Lori View Post
I put together 2 audios of Mike talking about Tebow. The first is from December with Mike praising Tebow while he was on Denver. The second part is Mike after the Jets trade saying Tebow's play is extremely limited and he can't throw. Mike's hatred of the Jets shows no limits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhhzWaUyZ2Y
Today, he continued to feed the anti-Tebow sentiment by saying the Jets care more about and have been about making news in March as opposed to the actual football season. Once again leaving out the fact that the last two Januarys the NYJ were the ONLY team being talked about at all.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:24 PM

did he ever mention mushnicks article on him?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:02 AM
OnThePike

Mike always says he never reads the comments and columnists who write about him, and maintains he doesn't care what they say and that it doesn't matter what they write. Of course, we all know that to be wholly untrue. He can't get enough of reading about himself, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets every paper he doesn't read delivered to his front door. I'll bet he even reads the comments on this forum (even though he's disclaimed that time and again).

One thing though... I'd bet the farm his studio crew reads this place and laughs at him behind his back whenever he's not around. I'm just as sure he treats those kids like dirt.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Hanging out with Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
Great find, how did you get those December Francesa Tebow comments? Has anyone called him on this yet, you should email that to Mushnick.
I had recorded the December clip to get his take on Tebow mania then thought how it was at odds with his current opinion. I did send it to Mushnick and he said it was funny.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:58 PM
ddouma

there was an article with dan henning on nj.com either sat or sunday sayin how he thought tebow would thrive in the wildcat. basically the article makes mikes point about it not workin look foolish. i dont know how to post it here or i would have.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Hanging out with Lori

Here is Mike laughing with Ashley in Freeport about the Jets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RjPxybHqH0
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM

Boomer and Carton had a very entertaining show this morning. Can't say the same about everyone else, especially the two in the midday.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:04 PM
Hanging out with Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by guus View Post
Boomer and Carton had a very entertaining show this morning. Can't say the same about everyone else, especially the two in the midday.
I try to listen but it seems like every time I turn on the B&C show they are in the middle of a 10 minute commercial break.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Tansey

Just as an aside, since we're at this time of year ...

I am absolutely positive that Fatcesa said that Dwayne Wade would not be a good pro back when Marquette was in the Final Four. Just another one in the long long list of things he's gotten dead wrong.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Hanging out with Lori

Mike said he got a text message during the Knicks game. Mike would be one of the last people I would guess would be texting, unless he has an employee that does it for him.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:50 PM

Anyone else catch that older caller at about 15 to 2 tossing back a question to Mike about information?

Mike: "How do you know?"
Caller: "How do I Know? How do you know the stuff you say. I know somethings, I'm older than you....."

Hilarious! Finally, some one placed Mike back where he actually is: On Earth with the rest of us.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:06 PM
OnThePike

I heard it; rather I watched it on yes and watched him squirm his way to the eject button as he always does when confronted and has no legitimate response :-)
Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM
HelterSkelter

I heard it too. Props to that caller.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:25 PM

^^^that i would love to see...his yankee contest is so dumb,music is too loud and he stumbles when he gives questions too.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Hanging out with Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1528 View Post
^^^that i would love to see...his yankee contest is so dumb,music is too loud and he stumbles when he gives questions too.
This is one contestant who doesn't seem to know anything about the Yankees and Mike can't stop laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s5VdMMICrw