MikeFrancesa.com Homepage WFAN Forums Sports/Political/Media Blog Email Contact Address

For the sage wisdom and oracle like abilities of The Mike Francesa.com; EMAIL THE WEBSITE BY VISITING THE HOMEPAGE

Please support this website by contributing through the Yellow Donate button below.

Go Back   The MikeFrancesa.com Mike's On & WFAN Message Board Forum > Mike Francesa Mike's On WFAN Mad Dog > Mike Francesa Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2017, 03:03 AM
Default Tony Paige Wants Knicks To Trade Ntilikina for Bledsoe because "I don't think you c..

Tony Paige Wants Knicks To Trade Ntilikina for Bledsoe because "I don't think you can get anything out of Ntilikina".

Tony Paige knows this because he's watched Ntilikina play ten minutes in one game and because he tweaked his ankle suddenly the guy is injury prone.

Later Paige in response to a caller, "As far as Bledsoe being a malcontent I don't know about that". Yes Tony because you pay zero attention to sports and probably don't even know that Bledsoe tweeted that he wants out of Phoenix, he's one hell of a teammate.

One Paige classic mongo caller wants to trade Hernangomez and Ntilikina for Bledsoe. Paige even has a mongo caller who calls in every night to ask Tony questions that Google could answer in seconds like, "Hey Tony who did Team XYZ trade for last week", "Hey Tony do you know what channel the Yankee game will be on", "Hey Tony did Player X play for College Y".

A regular Manhattan project discussion going on every night at WFAN.

Yes you might want to actually determine if Ntilikina is any good before you trade him.
Sponsored Links