MikeFrancesa.com Homepage WFAN Forums War69.com News/Political Blog Contact

Go Back   The MikeFrancesa.com Mike's On & WFAN Message Board Forum > Mike Francesa Mike's On WFAN Mad Dog > Mike Francesa Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2007, 11:36 PM
jerome

Default Serious Post: Bob Heussler looks ill....

it has be said before and i really took notice today, bob heussler does not look good. i hope we are wrong and he simply is just dieting and losing weight.

as a yankee fan, i found bob very irritating and as blind a met fan as you can find but his 'roadkill' segments are in the HOF of WFAN clips. he seems like a good guy and liked by all there.

if anyone has any info, please share.

roadkill forever...hang in there bob!

Last edited by jerome : 08-31-2007 at 07:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 12:41 AM
Oh Really

met loss killed em
Old 08-31-2007, 06:18 AM
Gun to your head

I think that has been mentioned before here. I don't watch too much on YES, so I can't comment, but do echo Jerome's sentiments. Get well Bob (if you are ill).
Old 08-31-2007, 10:41 AM
metsfan1974

I noticed that on YES yesterday also. I hope he is alright and don't understand why he doesn't have his own show - his interaction with the boys is great, and you can tell they love him. You would think if he wanted airtime he would get it, especially if he had Mike's blessing.

His roadkill comments after the Subway Series is my favorite M&MD segment ever.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:56 AM

Bob has a 2 hr commute (at least) each way to the Fan Cave (4 hrs. in total, at least). He also works a crazy schedule and, as you know, is an announcer for The Conn. WNBA franchise.

Could be that he is exhausted.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:58 AM
racks

He is painfully thin. Carlin could give him some of his weight.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Show Some Guts

Yeah, he isn't looking too great.

On a side note, did anyone see Len Berman do the Giants game last night? He didn't look too well either.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Bob Heussler Fan Club

Huessler does hav e big work load as play by player for the Sun and for Fairfield University add in the Mets spiral I guess that could take it's toll. I admit I haven't watched on YES so I don't know how bad Bob looks but he has been off the 20/20 for a bit I hope he's not sick and just losing weight.

I just lost 75 lbs and I know that people are afriad to ask you if your dieting or sick
Old 09-04-2007, 01:43 PM

still not looking great...sounds ok..but his eyes are really sunken in it seems...
Old 09-05-2007, 06:41 AM
peterking

Red face ..... Kaposi's Sarcoma ....

....Onset of full blown AIDS !! ....
Old 09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Dan Castello

Default Heussler

I'm not being flippant and I hope that he isn't ill, but when exactly did Bob Heussler look much better than the present? He works an unreal schedule, throw in the less-than-optimal work conditions and add the stress of being verbally abused on-air by Big Mike and ... it's no suprise that he looks the way he does.