MikeFrancesa.com Homepage WFAN Forums Mike Francesa & Michael Savage & Political Blog Contact

Welcome all fans of WFAN AM 660 and the Michael Savage Nation. This is MikeFrancesa.com & War69.com & TheMichaelSavage.com, this is the only message board forum where you will be respected as a member and not personally attacked. Coming Soon: A WFAN Listener Guide that will inform the listener when actual sports talk is occurring.

Go Back   The MikeFrancesa.com Mike's On & WFAN Message Board Forum > Mike Francesa Mike's On WFAN Mad Dog > Mike's On & WFAN Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2008, 06:53 AM
Jerry Rello

Default 11/21/2008-Salvo'd Up/Dog (Mis)Un-derstood-Football Fridee Edition

Free agent signings yet? Handwave! Wait until after Thanksgiving. CC won't sign before then.

Football Friday edition-College Football, NFL picks.

Heyman on the batphone? Mussina still a HOFer for the hard markah?

Discuss the awesome awesome finish to the Cincy-Pitt game! Oh wait, it was an easy win for Pitt.

An update on Harrison's bday party and away we go....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 07:33 AM
Say something funny mikey

salvo'd up is good, the rest needs some work......

We could even just ignore dog completely since everyone else does.

And away we go!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Jerry Rello

We can ignore Dog if he doesn't make it to work today
Old 11-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Where They Play For Pay

I think I might retire from titling daily threads.....my ignoring of Dog has offended some
Old 11-21-2008, 08:15 AM

Mike will definitely touch on this "rule change" in the NFL. Because it's uttahly absuuhd.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 AM
unfathomable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Where They Play For Pay View Post
I think I might retire from titling daily threads.....my ignoring of Dog has offended some
you're no worse than the rest of us.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Who's Dog?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:18 AM
Jerry Rello

Quote:
You've done well. Keep your head and threads up young man!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Enough already!

Maybe Mike will talk some Knicks?

Al Harrington was traded to the Knicks on Friday according to the New York Post.
It is unclear whether the Knicks have given up Malik Rose's expiring contract or Jamal Crawford.

Uhhhh, I thought they were trying to get rid of contracts?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:21 AM
unfathomable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough already! View Post
let's hope not.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Unclever Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough already! View Post

Al Harrington was traded to the Knicks on Friday according to the New York Post.
It is unclear whether the Knicks have given up Malik Rose's expiring contract or Jamal Crawford.

Uhhhh, I thought they were trying to get rid of contracts?
Nah, Harrington would be a building block and a perfect F/C to fill in the D'Antoni system. I like it, and if it's for Malik Rose, then it's a great move.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Where They Play For Pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by oomer View Post
Who's Dog?
I think he's the guy who likes some baseball team in California. I think it's the Dodgers, no wait Padres, maybe Angels, Giants? Nah, can't be the Giants...no one likes them. Ah yes, it's the A's.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:28 AM

Quote:
I think he's the guy who likes some baseball team in California. I think it's the Dodgers, no wait Padres, maybe Angels, Giants? Nah, can't be the Giants...no one likes them. Ah yes, it's the A's.
LINCECUM!!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:30 AM
Unclever Name

Hal Steinbrenner.....RISE!!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclever Name View Post
Nah, Harrington would be a building block and a perfect F/C to fill in the D'Antoni system. I like it, and if it's for Malik Rose, then it's a great move.
Rose is such a stiff that I'm having a hard time believing that the trade is Harrington for Rose. It's gotta be Crawford....unless Golden State just wants to get rid of the guy.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:33 AM
Jerry Rello

From SI.com:
Quote:
The Yankees have now called their three top pitching targets on their Quarter Billion Tour, with varying degrees of success. They successfully presented a $140-million, six-year offer to top target CC Sabathia, who's now looking around with no timetable in mind. "Comfortable,'' was how a friend described how Sabathia's current feeling. Comfortable, indeed. But at least Sabathia's agent, Greg Genske, took in the Yankees' bid without comment. The same can't be said for the other two cases. The Yankees intended to make four-year offers on A.J. Burnett and Derek Lowe for about $14-15 million annually (in other words, close to $60 million each). However, Burnett's agent, Darek Braunecker, is telling teams he's only considering five-year proposals, and Lowe's agent, Scott Boras, apparently also suggested the Yankees aren't in the ballpark.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:36 AM
Jerry Rello

Quote:
Hal Steinbrenner.....RISE!!!!

LOL...all you need is a Vader helmet or the Emperor's robe
Old 11-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Pitch and Catch

From Joel Sherman in the NY Post:

Luis Castillo requested an offseason meeting in which he implored Mets officials not to trade him and also pledged to re-dedicate himself to offseason training to assure he is in top condition next season…Mets officials were pleased that Castillo did not want to flee from the problems. Instead, he stated a desire to play and win as a Met, and change the fans’ booing opinion of him, as well.

Yeah, and Tank is going to hire a new and equal full-time partner, get a cool new jingle for the show and train for next year's NYC Marathon.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:42 AM
GeeWhiz

Quote:
Yea Jersey kid, big guy who can hit the trey.. good fit for the knicks.