Michael Savage’s novel, “Abuse Of Power” has dropped to 35th on the NY Times Best Seller List. This is the fourth consecutive week the book has dropped since debuting at number 4 on the list.
Week 1: Abuse of Power by Michael Savage #4
Week 2: Abuse of Power by Michael Savage #12
Week 3: Abuse of Power by Michael Savage #29
Week 4: Abuse of Power by Michael Savage #35
There is no doubt that next week Abuse of Power will drop once again and be off the NY Times Best Seller List :
27. THE RACE, by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott (Putnam)
28. THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY, by Vernor Vinge (Tor)
29. AS THE PIG TURNS, by M. C. Beaton (Minotaur)
30. THE DARK AT THE END, by F. Paul Wilson (Tor)
31. ROBERT LUDLUM’S THE ARES DECISION, by Kyle Mills (Grand Central)
32. THE STRANGER’S CHILD, by Alan Hollinghurst (Knopf)
33. LIONHEART, by Sharon Kay Penman (Marion Wood/Putnam)
34. REAMDE, by Neal Stephenson (Morrow/HarperCollins)
35. ABUSE OF POWER, by Michael Savage (St. Martin’s)
At the end of the day though it is a huge accomplishment for Michael Savage to have written a fiction novel, more than most Americans can claim, and even more of an accomplishment to make the NY Times best seller list for one week, let alone four weeks. Congratulations to Michael Savage.